Welcome to CDU Law Online, a blog maintained by academic staff of the School of Law at Charles Darwin University.
The blog contains articles on legal topics by CDU law academics, mostly written in an accessible style for a general audience, as well as School of Law news items. From time t time we may also publish examples of outstanding legal writing by our students.
To navigate this site you can access:
- the six most recent articles from the featured area above;
- the ten most recent articles (featured or otherwise) from the navigation sidebar at left;
- by browsing the categories facility also found in the navigation sidebar at left;
- by browsing the archives (by month) facility also found in the navigation sidebar at left;
- by using the search facility (see green button with magnifying glass at top right.
We encourage readers to participate in the conversation here by posting comments on articles that spark your interest. Please make sure you keep comments civil and avoid defamation, obscenity, racial or other abuse and breach of intellectual property rights.